Client Success Representative
Location: New York, Denver, Seattle, DC, or Remote
Shadow is seeking a Client Success Representative to help support the campaigns and organizations using Shadow’s suite of products. This is an hourly, contract position reporting to the Director of Organizing and Client Success.
Who We Are
Shadow is a technology company dedicated to building power within the progressive movement. Our tools and platforms enable campaigns and other progressive organizations to reach a wider audience of supporters and make sense of the data available to them.
Who You Are
- You are committed to electing Democrats up and down the ballot and supporting the work of progressive organizations.
- You understand how technology can strengthen campaigns and help organizers be more successful.
- You are excited to work with tech teams and represent the voice of the customer to ensure we’re building the best possible tools for our users.
- You are a strong written and verbal communicator, especially with clients at varying levels of technological proficiency.
- You are a problem solver who takes initiative to improve the customer experience and works collaboratively as a member of a small team.
Role & Responsibilities
The Client Success Representative:
- Owns client support for designated clients, including responding to incoming requests for help, managing the client-facing help center, and any client training.
- Represents the voice of our clients internally, helping to shape the product roadmap and providing feedback on feature development.
- Manages onboarding for new clients, including overseeing setup and executing onboarding cadence.
- Available nights and weekends as necessary.
- Accepts other tasks and responsibilities as necessary.
Nice to Have
- Experience working as an Organizer on an electoral campaign or progressive organization.
- Experience working in client success or customer support.
- Familiarity with Votebuilder and/or Hubspot.
To apply for this role, fill out the form here and we'll be in touch!
Shadow is an equal opportunity employer. We strongly urge women, people of color, those with disabilities and members of the LGBTQ community to apply. Applicants shall not be discriminated against because of race, religion, sex, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, color, marital status, veteran status, or medical conditions.